Dragon Wings Unearthed ArcanaYou sprout draconic wings+ -Prerequisite: Dragonborn
You sprout draconic wings. With your wings, you have a flying speed of 20 feet if you aren’t wearing heavy armor and aren’t exceeding your carrying capacity.
Drow High Magic Xanathar's Guide to EverythingLearn more of the magic typical of dark elves+ -
Dual Wielder Player's Handbook+1 AC bonus; wield heavier weapons; draw or stow two weapons at once+ -
Dungeon Delver Player's HandbookYou are alert to the hidden traps and secret doors found in many dungeons+ -
Durable Player's Handbook+1 Constitution; minimum Con modifier x2 on spent Hit Dice+ -
Dwarven Fortitude Xanathar's Guide to Everything+1 Constitution; spend Hit Die with Dodge action+ -
Elemental Adept Player's HandbookSpells you cast ignore resistance to damage of the chosen type+ -
Elven Accuracy Xanathar's Guide to Everything+1 Dexterity, Intelligence, Wisdom, or Charisma; reroll advantage dice+ -
Empathic Unearthed Arcana+1 Wisdom; proficiency or expertise in Insight; can gain advantage on attack rolls and ability checks+ -
You possess keen insight into how other people think and feel. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain proficiency in the Insight skill. If you are already proficient in the skill, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with it.
- You can use your action to try to get uncanny insight about one humanoid you can see within 30 feet of you. Make a Wisdom (Insight) check contested by the target’s Charisma (Deception) check. If your check succeeds, you have advantage on attack rolls and ability checks against the target until the end of your next turn.
Everybody's Friend Unearthed Arcana+1 Charisma; proficiency or expertise in Deception and Persuasion+ -Prerequisite: Half-elf
You develop your magnetic personality to ease your way through the world. You gain the following benefits:
Fade Away Xanathar's Guide to Everything+1 Dexterity or Intelligence; become invisible after taking damage+ -
Fell Handed Unearthed ArcanaYou gain mastery with axes and mauls+ -
You master the handaxe, battleaxe, greataxe, warhammer, and maul. You gain the following benefits when using any of them:
- You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls you make with the weapon.
- Whenever you have advantage on a melee attack roll you make with the weapon and hit, you can knock the target prone if the lower of the two d20 rolls would also hit the target.
- Whenever you have disadvantage on a melee attack roll you make with the weapon, the target takes bludgeoning damage equal to your Strength modifier (minimum of 0) if the attack misses but the higher of the two d20 rolls would have hit.
- If you use the Help action to aid an ally’s melee attack while you’re wielding the weapon, you knock the target’s shield aside momentarily. In addition to the ally gaining advantage on the attack roll, the ally gains a +2 bonus to the roll if the target is using a shield.
Fey Teleportation Xanathar's Guide to Everything+1 Intelligence or Charisma; unlock fey power through study of high elven lore+ -
Flail Mastery Unearthed ArcanaYou master the flail+ -
The flail is a tricky weapon to use, but you have spent countless hours mastering it. You gain the following benefits.
- You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls you make with a flail.
- As a bonus action on your turn, you can prepare yourself to extend your flail to sweep over targets’ shields. Until the end of this turn, your attack rolls with a flail gain a +2 bonus against any target using a shield.
- When you hit with an opportunity attack using a flail, the target must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Strength modifier) or be knocked prone.
Flames of Phlegethos Xanathar's Guide to Everything+1 Intelligence or Charisma; call on hellfire to serve your commands+ -
Gourmand Unearthed Arcana+1 Constitution; proficiency or expertise in cook's utensils; inspect food; cook a meal to grant Hit Dice to companions+ -
You have mastered a variety of special recipes, allowing you to prepare exotic dishes with useful effects. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Constitution score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain proficiency with cook’s utensils. If you are already proficient with them, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with them.
- As an action, you can inspect a drink or plate of food within 5 feet of you and determine whether it is poisoned, provided that you can see and smell it.
- During a long rest, you can prepare and serve a meal that helps you and your allies recover from the rigors of adventuring, provided you have suitable food, cook’s utensils, and other supplies on hand. The meal serves up to six people, and each person who eats it regains two additional Hit Dice at the end of the long rest. In addition, those who partake of the meal have advantage on Constitution saving throws against disease for the next 24 hours.
Grappler Player's HandbookHold your own in close-quarters grappling+ -
Great Weapon Master Player's HandbookYou've learned to put the weight of a weapon to your advantage+ -
Grudge-Bearer Unearthed Arcana+1 Strength, Constitution, or Wisdom; gain bonuses against a chosen type of enemy+ -Prerequisite: Dwarf
You have a deep hatred for a particular kind of creature. Choose your foes, a type of creature to bear the burden of your wrath: aberrations, beasts, celestials, constructs, dragons, elementals, fey, fiends, giants, monstrosities, oozes, plants, or undead. Alternatively, you can choose two races of humanoid (such as gnolls and orcs). You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Strength, Constitution, or Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- During the first round of any combat against your chosen foes, your attack rolls against any of them have advantage.
- When any of your chosen foes makes an opportunity attack against you, it makes the attack roll with disadvantage.
- Whenever you make an Intelligence (Arcana, History, Nature, or Religion) check to recall information about your chosen foes, you add double your proficiency bonus to the check, even if you’re not normally proficient.
Healer Player's HandbookYou are an able physician+ -