Skulker Player's HandbookYou are expert at slinking through shadows+ -
Spear Mastery Unearthed ArcanaYou master the spear+ -
Though the spear is a simple weapon to learn, it rewards you for the time you have taken to master it. You gain the following benefits.
- You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls you make with a spear.
- When you use a spear, its damage die changes from a d6 to a d8, and from a d8 to a d10 when wielded with two hands. (This benefit has no effect if another feature has already improved the weapon’s die.)
- You can set your spear to receive a charge. As a bonus action, choose a creature you can see that is at least 20 feet away from you. If that creatures moves within your spear’s reach on its next turn, you can make a melee attack against it with your spear as a reaction. If the attack hits, the target takes an extra 1d8 piercing damage, or an extra 1d10 piercing damage if you wield the spear with two hands. You can’t use this ability if the creature used the Disengage action before moving.
- As a bonus action on your turn, you can increase your reach with a spear by 5 feet for the rest of your turn.
Spell Sniper Player's HandbookEnhance your attacks with certain kinds of spells+ -
Squat Nimbleness Xanathar's Guide to Everything+1 Strength or Dexterity; +5 ft. Speed; Acrobatics or Athletics proficiency+ -
Stealthy Unearthed Arcana+1 Dexterity; proficiency or expertise in Stealth; can move while remaining hidden+ -
You know how best to hide. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Dexterity score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain proficiency in the Stealth skill. If you are already proficient in the skill, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with it.
- If you are hidden, you can move up to 10 feet in the open without revealing yourself if you end the move in a position where you’re not clearly visible.
Survivalist Unearthed Arcana+1 Wisdom; proficiency or expertise in Survival; learn the alarm spell+ -
You master wilderness lore, gaining the following benefits:
- Increase your Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain proficiency in the Survival skill. If you are already proficient in the skill, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with it.
- You learn the alarm spell. You can cast it once without expending a spell slot, and you regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest.
Svirfneblin Magic Elemental Evil Player's CompanionInherit the innate spellcasting ability of your ancestors+ -
Tavern Brawler Player's Handbook+1 Strength or Constitution; improved improvised weapons+ -
Theologian Unearthed Arcana+1 Intelligence; proficiency or expertise in Religion; learn spells+ -
Your extensive study of religion rewards you with the following benefits:
- Increase your Intelligence score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain proficiency in the Religion skill. If you are already proficient in the skill, you add double your proficiency bonus to checks you make with it.
- You learn the thaumaturgy and detect evil and good spells. You can cast detect evil and good once without expending a spell slot, and you regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest.
Tough Player's HandbookGain +2 hit points per character level+ -
War Caster Player's HandbookYou have practiced casting spells in the midst of combat+ -
Warhammer Master Unearthed ArcanaKnock enemies prone and disarm shields+ -
When you hit a creature with a warhammer, the creature must succeed on a Strength saving throw (DC 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Strength modifier) or be knocked prone.
In addition, you can use your warhammer to knock away a foe’s shield. If you hit a creature that’s using a shield, you can have the attack deal no damage and force the creature to drop its shield.
Weapon Master Player's Handbook+1 Strength or Dexterity; 4 additional weapon proficiencies+ -
Wonder Maker Unearthed Arcana+1 Dexterity or Intelligence; make devices using tinker's tools+ -Prerequisite: Gnome (Rock)
You master the tinker techniques of your people.You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Dexterity or Intelligence score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- When you make a check using your proficiency with tinker’s tools, you add double your proficiency bonus to the check.
- When you make a device with your Tinker trait, you have the following additional options for what you make:
- Alarm. This device senses when a creature moves to within 15 feet of it without speaking aloud a password chosen when you create it. One round after a creature moves into range, the alarm makes a shrill ringing that lasts for 1 minute and can be heard from up to 300 feet away.
- Calculator. This device makes doing sums easy.
- Lifter. This device can be used as a block and tackle, allowing its user to hoist five times the weight the user can normally lift.
- Timekeeper. This pocket watch keeps accurate time.
- Weather Sensor. When used as an action, this device predicts weather conditions in a 1-mile radius over the next 4 hours, showing one symbol (clouds, sun/moon, rain, or snow) for each hour.
Wood Elf Magic Xanathar's Guide to EverythingLearn the magic of the primeval woods+ -